-
April 10th, 2004, 11:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Finally got a Standard Trenchcoat Hellboy
w/Corpse & Clenched Teeth...The Wife picked
him up for me. Also got some Fun Factor haul
in the form of Minimates X-men.
-
April 10th, 2004, 11:14 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Nice haul buddy!!
There won't be any new toys till i get my haul from mega, then im going to be dry till reborn 2 comes out.
-
April 10th, 2004, 11:20 PM
#3
Inactive Member
That's a long dry spell. A sickie like me would be kicking on the couch. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 10th, 2004, 11:22 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
April 10th, 2004, 11:38 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks guys ..now all I have to find is the one with the closed mouth and I'll be complete..(For me anyway, I'd be all over the 18"ers if I had the room)
-
April 10th, 2004, 11:42 PM
#6
Inactive Member
That was my first Hellboy -- and my favorite! Small but good haul. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks